Have a Relaxing Break on the Gold Coast for Father's Day
Father’s Day is just around the corner! Give the perfect treat this September with a relaxing Gold Coast break here at Jubilee Views - we offer Broadbeach family accommodation that’s fully self-contained, spacious and affordable, and our prime location on Jubilee Avenue won’t disappoint with Kurrawa Beach, the best Broadbeach restaurants and more only a short walk away.
The eased Stage 3 restrictions mean things are close to being back to normal here on the Gold Coast, and if you live outside of Queensland, you can now (since July 10) cross the border for travel and holiday purposes for the first time since March!
We offer the most affordable rates on all direct bookings, so browse our accommodation then book in advance, either online or over the phone, to save!
Things to Do Gold Coast and Important Travel Information
Book your Gold Coast family holiday knowing you won’t miss out on the best things to do in the region!
Here’s everything that’s available for you to enjoy here on the Gold Coast:
- beaches, parks (including playgrounds) and other natural attractions are open to the public for all recreational activity
- regional restaurants, cafés, pubs, surf clubs etc. have reopened for business (some require reservations, with the majority following a designated 1 person per 4-square-metre rule allowing up to 50 dine-in customers at a time) - takeaways and deliveries also available locally
- non-essential lifestyle shopping back on - shop fashion, souvenirs, gifts and more at the region’s top shopping destinations (distancing precautions in place, subject to store)
- beauty salons, spas, massage parlours and gyms are open again and closely following government-recommended hygiene guidelines
- indoor attractions, casinos and places of worship open to the public with distancing/visitor number measures in place
1.5 metre social distancing is still recommended for everyone’s safety, and visiting/meeting with people from another household is also allowed if you’re planning to meet up with local friends and family.
Take note, however, that you will need to apply for a QLD Border Declaration Pass if you’re travelling from outside Queensland (to be shown with your ID when crossing the border).
Whether you’re planning a family meal or a memorable day at the beach for Father’s Day, be sure to provide the perfect treat here on the Gold Coast!
Book Directly in Advance and Save with Jubilee Views
That’s right - book directly in advance and save on any short or long stay in our Broadbeach family apartments for a getaway on the coast you won’t forget. We’re continuing to maintain the highest standards of hygiene and sanitation in light of the coronavirus outbreak, so rest assured you can also book with complete confidence!
All 2 and 3 bedroom Jubilee Views apartments feature spacious living and dining areas, full kitchen facilities, separate laundry, air conditioning, flatscreen TVs, Queen beds plus single beds and a large private balcony for alfresco dining and enjoying the sunshine. We also have fantastic onsite facilities, and these include a large outdoor pool, barbecue area, FREE WiFi, FREE secure parking and more!
View our cheap direct rates right now - just visit Jubilee Views Holiday Apartments Broadbeach.